Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Love or Like?

People tend to mistake "like" for "love".
You can like to BBQ, like to sleep but you cannot say you love them.
You say,"i love cats, i love chocolates, i love listening to music
But all these is not considered "love", it is "like".

"Like" is just temporary.
You may "like" a certain thing today but you may not "like" it tomorrow.
"Love" is a promise.
When you say,"I Love You",
It is telling the other party, "You can trust in me to take care of your future"
And you just cannot treat this kind of promise lightly.

"Like" is superficial, it is materialistic.
"Love" on the other hand is sincere, it comes from your heart.
People tend to get together because they like what they see on the outside
And broke up in the end because they find that they cannot click with what is truely in the inside. (character)
This is because they mistook "like" for "Love".

However,
Loving a person does not necessarily mean you have to be together.
Love is cherishing the days you spent together.
Love is allowing the other party to live healthily and happily.
Love gives warmth despite the hectic fast-paced lifestyle.

Love... is a conviction.

(It was originally in Chinese but i try to translate it to English because i cant type chinese. I cant cut and paste the words too.)

Tks Paishen for the above words. It sure does touches me to know that someone out there is concerned enough to reply and gives me encouragement and even dedicated the whole passage to me in his blog. I just wana share with the rest.

1 Cor13:4(NIV) "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boost, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trust, always hopes, always perserves. LOve NEVER fails.."

Tk God for his Unconditional love that i'm experiencing now. That keeps me going depites of all failures. An assurance to me that He is ALWAYS ALWAYS there for me whenever i needed him even though at times i do disappoint Him to the MAX. HE IS FAITHFUL even when i'm not. Help me learn not to take You for granted.
Strangely enough i was tearing while writing the above sentence and my Windows Media Player happens to play HE YAO SHAN's "Qi Dian"

This i dedicated to the one i truely love-- GOd. (yes.. a stubbornly made decision(conviction) to follow Him for the rest of my life.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home