Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Encik Teachings (Part 3)

"As a commander,We need to prioritise our time/work. I'm quite disappointed when i see that a few of u guys never really prepare urself for tis parade cos it's like i've been toking abt it all thee while n i really place emphasis on it already. Like our Sng... hair on top still very long... So we need to prioritise our time to always remember to do the things that is most impt 1st. For example, your grandmother Bday n ur girlfriend. Ur grandmother 80th Bday then ur girlfriend insist u to go out with her... So in this situation how? Of cos go Grandma's bday la.. Even if she say got free sex later on os cannot..."

Wahaha.. Though it makes sense tt we really hv to prioritise our time, i feel that his example is so... wrong~~ If it's me, I'll ask my girlfriend to go out with me to attend my grandmother's bday then after tt hv.. erm erm.. free S**!! Wahaha... Having the best of both worlds! (actually i dun wana tok abt tis de but due to popular demand... So here it is!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home