Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Dota Siao!

Somebody need to STOP ME! i think we're all very obsessed with tis game! Whenever we had the chance to book out, we'll always go LAN shops to play. Worse when i was broke... even harder to resist the temptation when ALvin offered to pay for me... So we went on tue/wed i think. We end up playing 3 games for 3++ hrs.. Cost:$9.10! *faint* tt's alot for alvin. I paiseh... so i say half can liao.. (tks Alvin). Alvin's really good inthis game. Whoever is with his team will surely win.. i was once in his team. 3v5!! but still we won. Amazing. tt's oso the game where i got my 1st desolator. Waahaha.. (sorry to those who dun play Dota, may not understand wat i'm toking abt)

NOw all really really broke after the thailand trip. All waiting for pay to come oni. Arghh...

Today going KTV. with En, Ken.f, Ben. They offered to treat me... Whoa... I think i'm very shibai... always no money then always ppl will offer to treat me. AS much as i feel blesssed, i oso feeel quite useless n paiseh. HAiz... BUt i really tk them for such good gestures to me. Really thankful. COs i really see no reaon y they shld treat me. I dun sing well, yet asked to go with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home