Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, December 04, 2005

MY $$$~~~

Ya! I great outcry!! This alone i took cab 3 times! Twice to boonlay to the army camp for some ex.. SO sian!! NO transport for us then hv to take own transport. $15 per trip! *faint*

Pay's not here yet and this mth alone, my total cost spent on transport is $100!! All my hard savings!! *cry*

Anyway, Finally my Air Rifle Inter-Formation shoot is over.. I did my personal best by scoring 334/400. I was sheduled for the 2nd detail. 10 details in all.. When the results was out on the 4th detail, i was ranked novice number 4. I was actually hoping to get into top 8 but i guess the rest of the details too good liao.. maybe.. i was ranked number 10? Whatever.. I put in my best and i was truely satisfied. I know i couldnt do better liao.. wahaahs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home