Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sian!! Money Matters!

YES! alot to me.. because i feel that i've given my part in doing my job well so as employers.. u shld keep the other half of the bargin! haiz.. why does it always happen to me? Work in the club also like that.. they keep short-changing my pay.

i was actually told i will get a pay raise in Mar working in Happy. but till now like no news.. seems like they just say only. Over here, i did overtime even knowing that i wont get pay for doind OT just to hit the daily entry targets yet... when i checked my pay check, my bonus wasnt there.. Also they promised to give me a pay raise in end mar but then only just last week they told me my pay raise will only start in May.. Haiz... SAy so earlier la.. wait so eagerly and expeactantly yet last min shatter my fragile heart.. Haizzz...

Haiz... No motivation man.. sibeisian.. Hopefully things will turn out well. BETTER MAKE IT UP TO ME! My bonus! At least next mth if not i QUIT!! Arghhh~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home