Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

EXCITED!

Yup, Excited over a few matters. Not blogging cos i've been busy and lazy but anyways, HERE I AM!

1st i'm excited to for the upcoming YJC ALUMNI fund raising performance in Sep. It's sort of like a revival for the lost of the CCS night that was lost 3 yrs ago. It used to be an annual performance put up by CCS members so that they can showcase their talents in singing, acting, composing and desigin.. ALL in chinese of course. Well, if u ask me why i joined it in the 1st place, i would say i used to think these clubs are usually very slack.. Juz wana join something that dun take up too much time cos we gotta have a CCA.. In the end... i was wrong.. I can say, it's the most active society in school. Planning for these and that. Whoa... Headache.

Anyway, i'm in charge of the band performance. Hiak hiak.. Excited.. Hope can deliver.. Still deciding wat songs to play.

2nd, my upcoming Advance dive course in Tioman! (Hopefully, and not Dayang again) Wahahas.. excited.. Will take many many pics.. Maybe i shld start training now so i can qualify for hunk No.3! (irene's standard) I need Uzap!! to zap away my big belly.. wahahas.. but i dun think i hv e time.. Heck..

3rd, I'm quitting Happy soon.. Which i think is kinda relief though i really enjoy the job there.. So much fun. Those breaking rules, those teasings and erm.. "PROJECTS" (oni happy staff will know wat project means) those brudder monents.. But then.. hAIZ.. Y do the management hv to spoil everything?? same thing happens while i work in Life.

4th, my school's starting in Jul.. In SHATEC.. hiak hiak.. All hail to the IR king.. (me la..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home