Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Performance Night.

Yup, yet another last min performance at YJC on sat. It was really last min k! We started practising the songs we wanted to sing on thurs! just 2 days before the actual thing! Was "forced" by ming to actually play a song i've never heard before 4hrs before the performance! Had to change all chords cos i am using someone else's guitar for the performance and the tuning wasnt tuned like mine. So the singers kinda cant get the pitch. Was still trying to figure n TRYING (the key word, TRYING.. which means we havnt!!) to FINE TUNE our performance just 30mins before our apperance. How scary.. but in the end, everything turns out well..

Kinda fun. Never fail to always have fun with them.. as in those performing with me.. we can be the best TRIOs.. haha.. cos if there's any events out there or community centres asking for an item to be put up by us, it's always YING, MING n me.. Sing song lo.. very easy.. like wat the teachers alwsy say when she threw the arrow at us. HAha..

Guess i was too used to be on stage now that i am actually enjoying the moment... haha.. and it's my 1st time singing! Tk GOd some say my singing not bad if not very malu.. haha will upload pics the next time.

JUst had the weirdest n longest dream ever last mon.. too long to wana write it down le.. hahaha.. now.. back to being busy with work..

Haiz.. WHere can i get more $$??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home