Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Fortunate?

Yipee~ I passed my 1st bike practical lesson. !st time there oni then suddenly advanced to do n finish wat they rest need like 2-3 times b4 they can complete. So next lesson will be on lesson 2 liao.. SO happy. IF oni i can continue at this rate, sure can get my license very soon. got like 8 practicals together, so if i clear one every time, i'll save alot of $$ n TIme~! Well, Let me juz hope for the best.

Booked the next week sat for practical liao. HOpe tt the instructors will be the same tt took me today cos they r really nice~! They see i can do it a few times then dun bother abt me liao cos they believe i can do it. I heard some instructors even when they heard or know tt u had experience riding, they oso dun give a damn. THen while doing the mini "slalom" (cornering) kept riding in twist n turns, the instrctor was behind me n keep saying... "Hey go faster la.. u experience rider leh... see i'm banging into u liao..." the thing is the one in front of me is quite slow then if i go faster i sure hit him de...(actually i oso quite slow la).

GOing JB liao... EAT SEAFOOD! YUM YUM~! *drool*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home