Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Erm... Nights out no.1 for tis week?

Yesterday got ATP, Tot i was going to get marksman tis time... BUT... when i heard tt they will not a any practice shoot, juz 3 mags of 4 rounds then go ahead with the test, i know i wouldnt hv much chance liao... Reason they gave? "Save ammo tis year~!" Whoa... wat a good reason. *FAINT* It rained so heavily in the day then the whole range ground is so SUPER wet la... ATP still hv to run down then prone(lay flat on the ground on ur stomach). When i run, my boots cos the sole abit spoil then water got in.. ARGH~! then run got the "squach squach squach" sound... then when i reach the 200m mark, i prone on the wet ground sheet(put oso no use... supposed to make u dry de) then got up whole front was wet.. (Underwear oso wet.. dun believe coma n check) LOLX. All the fig12 cant get. So in the day, i oni got 13/24 shots, i sian by half liao... then the night shoot anyhow shoot. I can pass la.. but i cant get marksman le.. so HARD~! This year din even wana go for re-shoot. Juz Sian.... Disapponted. Like wat Irene told me last yr, "it's not the end of the world wat?" haha... ya la... "fly away~~ my two hundred doll-lers..." (sing to the FIR "fly away" tune) So back duno wat happen caught the cold bug... had running nose. whoa~~~ Sian another half. But tks to Yixiang(lover no.6) n Terence(lover no.5). they took over me n shawn to be safety specs for the range. Wahaha.... they not my lovers for nothing lor...

Still cant find the record for the guard duty i tot i did.. Sian was i really dreaming? Encik says,"too bad..." Walao... nvr keep record de... but then i still managed to get 1 record la.. better than nothing... rather do COS then do guard commander lo...


MY fling~~~ MR RICH N HANDSOME... Kept asking me to book out with him la even though i dun feel like... then say wat... gonna eat supper at 8.30pm.. time now is 8.50. He's still in his room bathing! i think he inside for 1 hr liao.. (now at his hse using his comp). Walao.. ALWAYS late de... cant STAND IT. LATER SEE HIM WANA *BISH* his nose liao... tml got SOC! DIE~! still sick.. *sniff sniff.. Maybe report sick tml. Whahahas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home