Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, April 18, 2005

Peaceful Week?

Hmm.... how come i feel like tis week so free lidat ar?? Orhz... Cos Kenneth Ng's not here! No wonder HP so quiet. Usually he'll call me to go out de... Hmm... feel abit uneasy suddenly. Wahahas... (Kenneth, pls dun get the wrong idea k? juz tt i feel i'm too used to go out with u on sunday liao then suddenly u not here... Arrrr *revelation* ... SO dun Misunderstand k?) Maybe lidat oso good la... save $$ if not always go out sure spend $$ de.

Irene says she read my blog juz now then she cant stopped laughing. Then i was thinking really tt funny meh? Then i go back read myself... ok la quite farnie de. (not really on purpose, juz writing down wateva i feel) Whaha... *crazy* But I feel very happy la... cos i like to make ppl laugh de... (or isit i always like to make a fool of myself?) NVM... it doesnt matter... n hey~! MY BOOKS LEI? =P

So fast needa book in liao... duno wat lies ahead of us... Then oso needa go find out wat r the dates tt i did guard duty before becos my BELOVED ENCIK dun hv a record for those tt i did. SIan! JUz last fri i went to check it out. Spent like 30-45 mins like a "kuku" bugging the personnels at the guard hse for the record books n flipping thru PAGES to see if my name's there... Stood there n attract stares like duno wat, sweat like duno wat cos it's so hot in my CV attire. Sian! cos after everything, i oni found 1 n i remember i did TWICE so far~! Cant be dreaming wat... even if dream oso muz dream nice things, y wuld i ever dream tt i'm on guard duty? *faint* Maybe i shall go bug them 1 more time... or... ask somebody to do it? Wahahas.. duno la... JUZ SIAN~! ATP tml... HOpe can get marksman! n $$ bonus!

Cant wait to go JB next week... wahahas... torture ourselves by going foot reflexology n stuff ourselves with EAT SEAFOOD n KFC! And my 1st bike practical lesson is next week too~! CANT WAIT...

ME: (Closes eyes n goes into trance, rubs the monitor as if it's a GENIE LAMP)"Owwhh... Ohhh... Mi-ni-ma-ni-mi-ni-mor... May tis week pass quickly in an blink of an eye!"
(blink 1 time) "Aye... still here... try again."
(blink 2nd time n looks left, right) "Aye... Still here lei"
(blink a few more times *blink* *blink* *blink*) "Haiz.. STILL HERE!! Argh..." *pi-piak* slapped myself back to reality.
Somtimes how i wish i hv magic powers... LOLX. Hmm.. better not say much later strike by lightning. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home