Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Encik Teachings (PArt 1)

"As a good commander... we always hv to take very good care of our men. To always be on the lookout for them n their welfare... even sacrificing for them. For example, if i got 1 more biscuit left. I'll not eat it. I'll 1st break it n give half to the trooper then i eat the other half. Their welfare must come 1st. (thinks for awhile) No.. Wrong... If i ever have 1 last biscuit with me, i'll give them half today then keep the other half for them tml... That's the kinda attitude i want frm u guys"
I sat there thinking... "so we starve to death, then no one to take care of them then they die oso la? siao ar~ where got such logic 1? 1st one still okie... but dun eat? keep for them tml? eh... sorry ar~"

Irony--> While in Thailand, we got maggie mee shortage. Then we request for somemore maggie mees... but then the HQ personnels says,"Sorry ah... we cant give out anymore... the 1 box (Hello? 1 box~!= 20 packets lidat ar)inside the tonner is for Encik n OC. Cant give u all... we still got alot of COMBAT RATIONS. U wan u can take~" (how i wish n i almost wana show my middle finger. whahas)
Aiya.. Say say oni... i oso can.. show us u can oso not eat the maggie mee n give us welfare lor~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home