Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, April 11, 2005

Lo Bo Day~~

Wahahas... Can u believe it? There's nobody around to fight over the use of internet in the SPECs MESS la~ Coz the TC's all went Taiwan, the rest involved in SYF. Only 3 specs ard. (Me- Platoon 1, Shawn- Platoon 2 n Yao Shang- [the disputed Platoon 3!]) Then i super slack la.. Wahahas.. *But abit lonely oso de*
I rush all the way excited to use the MSN messenger in the mess.. but then to my disappointment, IT'S GONE~! Somebody uninstall n deleted it then cant install it cos got to go thru wat administrator~. SIANZ~ Y MUZ IT HAPPEN NOW WHEN NOBODY IS FIGHTING OVER THE USE OF IT WITH ME? hmmmph... >.<
Came to blog.... Realised My PIcs on the page is gone~! (i forced it in de cos i use "img src." thingy....) How come ar? Guys... isit ALL along it isnt there? Then ar... i realised the log in page can be in ENGLISH~! THEN I CAN ACTUALLY POST MY PICS THERE W/O ANY "IMG" THINGY thru my settings~! SIAN~! I dun understand y everytime when i log on to blogger login page at home, it shows CHINESE la! Then i got SUPER hard time figuring out wat each line means... IT'S SO MUCH EASIER IN ENGLISH LA~! N i all along tot blog is done by some ppl frm china~~ (-_-)'''(think i needa brush up on my chn... for ur info, i oni know how to speak but i duno how to write or read in CHN. Always got D7 in class during JC n miracuously got a C6 in A's-- Even my oral is ONLY A PASS!!!)
Hahaa... Oso here to clarufy something... Actually Encik doesnt know abt those activities we did la... He juz happen to mention it to show the extent how an ANGEL i'm! (can shui shui bian bian.... u noe u noe?)
To LT Goh, Lt Lai, LT Rean, Hong Quan(love no.1), Kenneth Ng(love no.2), Kenneth Fang(love no.3), Jingsheng(love no.4), Joel(love no.9) n Jonas... BON VOYAGE~! SEE YA IN 1 PIECE ON 3MAY! Then we shall see which team is so Lucky enuff to get chosen to be attached to 4SIR for their ATEC n 3 teams who'll be attached to some arty company for their exercises in NEW ZEALAND~! (i think..or Australia lo) Anyhow, i wish i'm chosen to go to the oversea de... Wahahas...
TML COS~ sian... rotting... Maybe read Bible. lolx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home