Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, April 25, 2005

A Weird Dream

I had a very weird dream yesterday... COs b4 tt i was toking to my cousin. THen we tok abt alot of things... mostly abt... LIFE issues? Then we tok abt religion n army n family n stuffs. Exchanged some views n learnt quite alot. THen i dreamt... I dreamt tt i t spoke of the wrong things n i have to be punished. i dreamt tt i was caged up awaiting to be beaten... Then my "beater" came... BOth holding a baton in their hands. It was my pastor n my bde RSM(wat the~!) then they told me i did it unknowingly then i can wear helmet but still they hv to beat me. (Diao~~! (-_-)''')
SO they hit a few times then i passed out, when i so called awoke in my dream, i was lying in the hospital bd full of injuries then when i looked myself into the mirror, i realised my upper left jaw 3rd molar tooth was dangling so i tried to remove it but then the nerve was connected to the 2nd molar then the 2nd molar tooth oso dropped out. Walao... then the thing is the 2nd molar nerve is connected to my 1st molar tooth then is threatening to fall out as well... so i stopped trying to pluck it out, then the next moment, my upper left half jaw CAME OUT~! Together with my gums n tooth. I tried to put back but it cant be done. THen i woke up...

BOliao~~~ Wat a dream. a "bohghay" dream. Can someone be my joseph? Interpret my dreams? Wahahas...

Err.. to my campmates who'll read my blog... PLs try no to read my blog in the MESS liao, i'll try not to blog in camp too oso. IF not die~~ wahahas... Encik saw my 1st blog liao already quite "jialat" then i oso got links to other campmates who tok abt him too... So if i kena, the rest oso kena, we all die~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home