Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Y liang?

This is to those wondering y liang is oso my name... ppl as clueless as my dear grand-daughter...

I used to be called Sng Chip Liang~! This name was given to me by my maternal grandfather. But then my father side they all dun like tis name... i heard cos my name is so call not giving respect to my elder...(my elder cousin who's called Sng Chip Yang) In Chinese, the brightness of "liang" is brighter then "yang" u see... so they dun like. Then my father brought my so call 8 characters to the "geomancer" or fortune teller then changed my name to Sng Zi Qin... oso they say if i'm called Chip Liang, i'll be a very fierce person... (ya la.. then ziqin i become like.... erm... ah gua?? (-_-)''' lolx.)

But my mum doesnt know my dad actually changed my name liao until she saw my birth cert then asked my father,"who's birth cert is tis ar?" Diaoxz... So since then my maternal side called me "ah liang" then my paternal side called my ziqin. (i call myself abel! wahahass).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home