Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Weird Dream No.2?

I duno why these few days keep dreaming... And they are so weird~!
My this 2nd dream goes like this...

My family was re-united in this dream. We were on my dad's car then reach tis HDB place then parked at the carpark. When we got out, we saw a grp of abt 3-4 ppl trying to unscrew the wheels of some cars... as in stealing the car parts. Then for duno wat reason, my dad n mum join these guys oso.. so they were busy "stealing" parts frm those surrounding cars. *faint* Then i was worried cos they steal more n more n taking alot of time. They replace our old car parts with those new parts they stole. So i joined in cos i "gan jiong"(taking too much time)...Then while my mum just managed to take out a car wheel frm a certain car, the car owner out of no where appearedn caught my mum red-handed. Then our operations stopped. The 3-4 guys initially with us oso suddenly disappear. *sian*

They called the police n we acted blur but then the police woman came. She approached my mum who's now sitting at the void deck (y didnt we run away?) Then my mum cried but she gave the policewoman other's ppl son ID claiming to me. Then she say i forced her to do it *faint* then the police woman approached me and asked if the ID she's holding is me... i looked at the ID n realised it's a makeover neoprint~! (wat the?) So i played along and say "it's me". The police woman still blur blur say i look very handsome in the ID n say i very clever in disguising myself. *diao~~*

Of cos i denied i was stealing the car parts then suddenly got 1 kepo appeared frm no-where holding a digi-cam claiming he had video clips of me trying to unscrew the car wheel (*faint even more*) Then........... I woke up. *seh~~* wat a weird and stupid dream... CAn someone interpret for me? Whahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home