Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Arghh... $21 gone again~!

ARGHH!!! I cant stand it. Need to frustrate abit. I failed Lesson 3!! Arghh.... I know i cant down gear when they wan me to do e-brake.... BUT I KEPT FORGETTING!! So used to it liao... As in so used to changing down gear when i need to brake or slow down. (Tt time while learning in SAF Driving Circuit, they say i kept forgetting to down gear.. now Taking Civilian Class 2B too used to it liao then say need to change.) Irritating!!! Have to actually stop before the white line but then i duno dreaming or "Pak Qiao Mak" kept over-shooting then land b4 the yellow line which is after the white line! Serve me right for not doing it good. Then oso he always claim when i do the Slalom, my speed is slow. Walao... DOes it matter? As long as i clear it can liao wat~! Not used to the bike la... too light liao... ALways press the brake too hard then cause it to skid. (military bike is super heavy!) SO different frm the military de... Still sayi duno how to control! (or maybe i was juz finding excuses) I CANT STAND IT/MYSELF! ARGH!!!! *pulls hair*

$21!!! Can u believe it? It's another 4 meals of KFC 2 piece chicken value meal la~!!! WASTE $$... BUay tahan... now no mood to even study for the RTT liao. Hmmph! Anyway juz hopind it wasnt another $$ down the drain. *pulls more hair*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home