Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Eventful week!

I can say i like this week more than any other cos there's more nights out then everybody went out. MAybe because this is the last week we specs are together. Next week onwards, SOme are attached to BRCC then a few weeks later, all the DY commananders are going Thailand (ya.. 2nd time) then all like Scattered sand. Everywhere!

THen we played DOTA! Yup, everybody! Even those u tot will ever play such games even played! Ppl like Haoyang, Joel... Wahaha.. This time round i enjoy playing cos all of us are newbies. i finally got Mega-kill status! Muahaha...

I feel tt we tend to influence each other quite easily in camp. It's the trend was playing guitar.. i was playing then suddenly everybody wanted to play. AFter tt it died down then Cher hao influence ppl to play chess. Then sudddenly ppl start to play Chess. Then it died down then someone started reading books then suddenly ppl start reading books -- Esp books by Dan Brown. NOw... Dota!

BUt man... booking out juz to play LAN is ex! Juz 1 night we can spend as much as $20! ON paying for the LAN n transport and food. Xiong.. IF this goes on... Broke liao... Wahahas

Then Oso tis week IS the SAF DAY PARADE! which means no more standing under the hot hot sun get "abbibas" liao... HOrray! It's finally over! Toking about tis i remember there was 1 incident tt happen which i tot is lame and farnie..

HOngQuan n me had fainting spells and both of us didnt take part in the rest of the rehearsal. I was sleeping.. Then wheni woke up, i find tt my rifle was striped! i knew it was him cos there wasnt anybody left.

Me:"Oei! return me my lower assembly lei!" (cos i oni saw tt part missing)
Hong Quan:"ok la... nah..." (i put back my lower assembly)
Me (quite pissed):"Walao.. u lidat... next time dun wan to tok to you liao.."
Hong Quan (evil laughter):"U better tok to me cos i got ur magazine(a part of the rifle where u hold the rounds)!"
Me:"Arghhh... okok. return me.. i'll tok to u."
HOng Quan:"reach for my SBO.. It's inside"
(i got the magazine then put back in it's place)
Me:"Hmmph... u lidat... play me when i sleeping.. dun kiss u anymore.."
HOng Quan (even louder evil Laughter):"Wohoho... U hv to and u better kiss me now!!"
ME:"huh? u er xin!"
HOng Quan:"Cos i got ur muzzle!!"
ME:"arghh!! -_-''' ok.. stop it. i'm not going to kiss u... but pls return..."

HE laughed all the way to our bus... Saying i owe him a kiss... yah~~ Tks ar~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home