Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ar-ri-ga-toh

Yah.. tt's in JAPANESE! Went for F.O.P (Festival Of Praise) on sat. It's like a gathering for the christians in spore to come together to pray n worship God. It was jammed packed. I think it's because Hillsongs (a famous christian band) and Delirious are here tt's why. BUt all the songs they sing are so new i cant keep up. Oh... BAck to the Japanese thingy.. Charis met a jap on a public bus who's on the way to FOP alone then we invite him to sit with us and subsequently invited him for our svc.. So exciting to know someone frm another country.. Get to know their culture and family.

I was initially on "learning Thai" phase but quickily switched to "learning Jap" in juz a few days.. Wahahsss... MAke use of him while he's still here.. FREE JAP LESSONS! Btw, The gals comment he looks like Jay Chow.. (small eyes... clumpsy hairdo.. ops..) why does everybody looks like Jay? Nvm.. wahahas.

Book in today! Sian to the MAX! Even though it's only for 1 day due to NAtional Day. Idiotic right? Might as well give us off. BUt i cant cos i'm on course. MC for 1 day= Out Of Course (though i dun mind going for this course again) lolx. SLack course. I think Basically we juz had parade in the morning then the 5km run then maybe 1 or 2 lesson then book out... *faint*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home