Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Guess how much i got this jacket for?? Was out really to shop n shop n shop during this trip.. I spent $370 on food n goods. I got myself a new pair of shoes, a new watch, a new jaket, a few monkey t-shirts, a pair of shades, boardshorts, earring, every night of good masage and of course an experience $$ cant buy... walao.. form head to toe liao.. Cant believe it myself too. i dun usually spend so much on clothes n stuffs like tt. BUt jillian kept tellin me it's worth it.. u cant find it in singapore.. walao.. I will mis travelling with these guys manz.. haha.. anyway, let's play a little game here.. count how many monkey shirts i have??

XiaoMiFeng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home