Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

We ran out of drinks so we decided to use those worms in plae of drinks.. Since all of us excpet jillian ate the worms already.. We brave eh? lolx. Still when jillian loses, she refuses to eat the mealworms... adn coming all sorts of defense n substitutes.. BUt NO! we dun give in. lolx. keep pressurizing her.. gave her a chance then she lose again.. but then she still very persistant.. then............ she walk out of the room. Sian.. Game over.. wahahs but good.. cos we can sleep liao.. =p

XiaoMiFeng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home