Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moody

Seldom post some moddy posts down here but i just felt the need to let go somewhere.

I realised there's so many commitments in my life that i feel that everything wants a part of me which i cannot offer. My schedule is packed to the max! I'm not trying to say i'm super popular.. Just that.. I think i've committed myself to too many things, subjected myself to many stuffs that needs my time and attention. I do benefitted from all these but just tt as an aquarius(someone mysterious n aloof), i kinda missed my freedom to be myself.. To be FREE..

SO.. i think i'm starting to withdraw.. and i need to.. if not i might just go crazy. I need my cave..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home