Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, April 29, 2005

NIghts out after IPPT

Hmm.... Today got IPPT. Even though my knees r hurting, i still force myself to try. ANd tks to Pak Ki for his knee guard, i think it really helps alot. FOr the 1st time in history, I finally got so call "gold" results for my SBJ! and i oni did it twice~! Shuttle run too~! I realised it's really all abt the tactic not so mach abt the strength. NOw at least i can juz train hard on the running. BUt Sucks la... I tried n push myself very hard still... at the last round, i slowed down. got 10.31 i think... so far so far away frm my previous tiimin of 9.49~! Sian~! GOt running nose somemore but i realli did my best la.

Then after tt we got nights off.. tks to encik for he managed to convince OC to give us night out.. (1st time i tk him for something~! hahaha) OC is oso a big &%*&*^&%#^$^%#& Anyway, we went for nights out. HAhaha... Shannon again not able to book out cos he nvr participate then they borrowed his car out. Imagine, 6 ppl squeeze inside his so small beetle~! the 4 person behind suffering sia~! (and i'm one of them) We went parklane play.... Dota~! WOW~~~ I wanted to learn how to play PC games for so lon liao la.. finally had the chance. Herbert was beside me cos he promised to teach me de. THen thruout i was like bugging him like mad... "herber... herbert..." till i think he oso cant concentrate. I was like their easy prey la... Once see me can straight away kill me liao... to gain pts n money n experience. Sian~! i died like 22 times~! but fun la... i wana play again~!

Book in was a stressful experience. COs Encik was the BDO then he stayed in camp. Then we cant book in even a min late.... Kenneth Ng rode me back to camp rushing for time cos we left the place at 10.05 i think. Sia la... Whole journey Pray like siao~~! Wahahas... Tk GOd reach camp still in 1 piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home