Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, May 01, 2005

So SAd~~~

Sad cos i din advanced lesson 2. Wasted $23.10. I'm so so sad... It was SUPER hot n SUPER crowed at SSDC la... Then i oni managed to do the fig 8 n the crank course a few times oni cos the rest of the time kena stucked... Ppl havin test. Then AFter the whole thing, the instructor say he cant advance me to next lesson... REASON? NVR CHECK BLIND SPOT. WALAO... I DID LA~!

Instrutor:"sorry i cant advance u ar.. cos u nvr check blind spot."
Me(stunned... but kept my cool),"hmm... when?"
Instrutor:"When u move after the traffic light to the entering zone for the fig 8.... (realised i passed my lesson 1 in 1 go when he hand me back my book.) So u got experience riding ar?"
Me:"Ya.."
Instructor:"MIlitary? (i nod my head, already not very happy) Military nvr teach u to check blind spot ar?"
Me(already super angry but still kept my cool):"Actually i did check blind spot la.. N i think u oni comment once tt i did not check while i was riding"(once oni can fail ppl ar? Test even if nvr check oso not immediate failure!)
Instrutor:"Actually ur fig 8 oso very slow ar..."
Me: (-_-)''' (since he say lidat, it's obvious he dun wana advance me liao wat.. wat else can i say?


SUCKS~!!!! JUZ BECOS OF 1 TURNING HEAD ACTION COST ME $23.10... u know how many chicken rice i can eat with $23.10 anot? 11 plates~! CAN FEED ME UP TO 1 WEEK LA~! Nvr check blind spot isnt immediate failure k? if it's my riding technique eg, i cant control bike then fail me nvm la.. but checking blind spot? THen still say my fig 8 slow? Wat's wrong with slow? I managed to do it within 11 secs can liao wat~! (test requirement) it's not tt i cant control properly anyhow wack or anything~~ ARGHHH... PISSED...

Actually wanted to met Choy go YCK pool swim de... Then K.N asked me to return his helmet.. Still say ASAP wat need it NOW at CCK. (cos i abit unreasonable to ask him get frm me at yck.. hehehe) End up when i finally decided to go CCK swim n meet him there to pass back to him instead. When i reached n called him, he say he wun need it so soon... Wat the~! THen wat does ASAP n i need it now mean? Still dare to say "how i know u gonna come down here str8 away n pass it back to me so fast la.." Almost fainted... ANyway, small matter.. Maybe juz not my day~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home