Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Cant sleep.. even though i am feeling sleepy. Feel like giving up taking class 2b. Feel tt it's a waste of $$. Even thought of asking ppl to give me their mileage so tt i can clock up to 7000km in order to convert frm military license to civilian license. Sian ar~~ Depression... *Shen ah... JIu JIu wo ba*

Read a few ppl's blog. It's always terence's blog tt warms ppl's heart. I find tt mine r so whining, so "complainy". JOker basically... Maybe i shld try blogging some real inner tots... Hmm.. but tt's not really me lei. Arghh...

New officers r like taking over the company liao... Still not really used to them. Hope we can click somehow... Miss the previous batch of officers. ppl like Lta Deborah (who always tok abt her BMT days in SAFTI), Lta Goh (tok rubbish with him n can most clicked with), Lta Rean n of cos... Cpt Lai!! (welfare PC). Tk God i'm in Platoon 1 with Staff Bryan as my PS. If not i sure die... Sgt Santosh so feirce... (but so far he quite nice to me lei...)

Arghh think i juz try to get some sleep liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home