Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, May 20, 2005

Hibernation Week

Yah.. as the title suggests, hibernation(not sure if i spelt correctly) This week duno wat happen like i kinda got the "spirit of slumber" or something... ALL i EVER did was... SLEEP~! n i cant help but kept SLEEPING~! FOr the ENTIRE week, EVERYDAY, EVERY POSSIBLE MOMENT. lolx.

PC at the Mess was down. SUper sian... We like pay specs mess fund for nothing... Sucks... $4 every mth... n wat we got? NO FOOD, NO PROPERLY WORKING TV, NO COMPUTER SOMEMORE... S**ks Big TIME...

Wed was kinda a xiong day... bCOs... I changed my underwear 3 times... NOt tt changing underwear is xiong... BUt is the kinda of activities tt makes me wet (i mean sweat) till my underwear wet wet... MOrning IPPT... after tt, shower, change underwear... Then in the afternoon, Play frisbees with bde commander... Fun but knees hurt.. So went back, shower again, change underwear...

GOt a comment frm one of my troopers,"Sgt ar... ur bunk like everyday every happening lei... ALways hear u scream one.. it's like... it's noisy ar... It's like we cant sleep well la.. It's like can u contain ur excitement anot?" *faint* HEY~! It's not tt i wana scream or shout la.. N IT IS DEFINATELY NOT SOME KINDA EXCITEMENT!!! Try having someone who weighs like 10kg more than u, with strength like a bull lying to top of u n grabbing n binding ur hands so tight u cant move then at the same time trying to bite ur **neh neh?? WILL U SCREAM? I was SCREAMING/SHOUTING for them to stop n oso for help la... but then no one wana come n help me... *cry* Tian Ar~~~

Failed my RTT... SUPER SUCKS BIG TIME... tt is definately not my day... Fail my pract, failed my RTT.. Sian. Super waste of $$. Ultimate SAD...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home