Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hmm... JUz trying to erm... vent my disappointment here...
U shld know who u r... We started off with passion to serve, all the 4 of us? encouraging each other in the faith but then 1 by 1 all left... Why isit so? N it's always due to ppl~! i will DEFINATELY be lying if i say i'm not affected by it but wat can i say? LIke wat u mention it's ur choice n even dare to face to the consequence, u already fixed our mind liao... Do u think i can even change it? i dun wana so call add pressure to wat the rest had said to u cos i know wat i wana say, others wuld hv already said it. so i choose to keep quiet. Wat to do? I still appreciate u but still hope u'll come back. YA.. COntinue to hold on to the ONE who is always there... Hope u'll find greener pastures in other places of HIs house n grow~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home