Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, May 21, 2005

MOrale Up abit...

Hmm... Glad tt i finally remembered not to down gear for my E-brake. So yup... Happy tt i finally passed my lesson 3. Herbert n i started out together but then now he still at lesson 2.. NOt tt he got stucked there.. but he nvr go for lessons!! *pang seh* me... Hurry up lei! I was wondering if i always need to go twice for every lesson to pass them anot.. Haiz.. Waste $$! Buay tahan...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home