Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Interview (Part 3)

Sng:"Hey... Talk about your 4th wisdom tooth extraction experience?"
Abel:"Don tcell u..."

Sng:"Say la..."
Abel:"Oei... Gum Swoo-llen la."

Sng:"Okay.. but u can still talk right?"
Abel:"Don won lahz.. Pain lei!"

Sng:"Hmm.. I cook you Potatoes?"
Abel:"Se-ri-ous ah? okay i tcell you... U knoow hoor... Walaos... Start today la.. moi mother lahz... shee knoow moi gum swoo-lleen then hor... Still won me to teasch her enguish... Then ask moi to pro-now the wordss. Then hor i cannot pro-now the words pro-per-ly ma... Then hor she kept ask-king moi la. Then i tcell her the muffled version then she oso say the muffled version then tot is the corlect pro-now then i stress u know... i kept saying no no no... then try to si-peak the corlect one but then hor i still cannot la then make moi tok non-stop for 3 hrs lei... then hor very painful lei then hor...
then hor...
then hor..
then hor...
(Sng doozes off...)
then.. Oei! U li-sen-ning anot?

Sng:"Ya... Power of potatoes... Zzzzz"
Abel:"Then hor... then hor..."

Interview not able to continue because Abel kept babbling unknown language and talking non-stop irrevelant to interview topic.

Abel:"Oei... i fi-niss liao. Wher moi potatoes? HUh? dun hv? Blaff me? U daiiii!"
*bish BUm Whamp*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home