Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, July 04, 2005

MC day 1

Wahaha... GUess wat... i went to remove my last wisdom tooth today. Got 5 Days MC! Yippee! BUt nothing to do sian.. Eat only lukewarm soft food. Argh.. like baby 's food. And yup, POTATOES again! I juz love Potatoes! Hehe!

This time the operation is much complicated cos the tooth is very inside the gum. The Doc got to drill n break my tooth into 4 parts!! (show pics next time) It's much much painful this time round but it didnt bleed as much as the previous one. Thse previous one, the doc took out the whole thing and is much faster...

Then wnet back to sleep. Actually Benjamin wanted to go KTV but i cant! i was muffling all my words how to sing? Bleeding somemore...

Exercise Dota was wat we planned to hv in the evening. YUps, abt 12 of us met up at Parklane to play. We all siao liao!! Keke... I still cant graps the game. Sian. Still as lousy but got abit improve. Nvm..

AFter tt they all rushing to book in. Wahahas... ME? i GO HOME!! away frm the stingy OC, short-circuit Encik. MUahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home