Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

MC day 3

I juz moved house! Wahaha.. Frm my mum's place to my dad's place. Err... My parents dun stay together lo. It was quite exciting la. Here AT woodlands, It's nearer to the woodlands MRT/Bus interchange. Then wat i most anticipate was i finally get to watch TV!! At the comfort of my own home! Wahahas... AFter 1yr+ without TV. I can play my playstation oso(though not playstation 2) Game Consoles are my best fren manz... Wahahas...

But my father's place very hot... not cooling like my mum's place. The place dark n dusty oso... (my mum's place oso dusty la.. but duno y her place the dust well camo cant see de) BUT.. Over here, Coffee shop is juz below, Near to Sembawang(near to CG), Near to church. Wahahs... Cool.

Dun ask me about address, i duno. Hvnt found out yet. Btw anybody knows what bus i can take to orchard?

MY GUM STILL SWOLLEN!! SIAN duno wat happen. Face already so lang gah liao... Swollen somemore... *faint* tml removing stitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home