Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

MC day 4

Removed my stitch today. Oozing blood. Arghh... Erxin to the max. ANd i tot i was so soon cos the previous time i oni removed it 1 week later! ANd my gums are still Swollen! Took cab to SGH cos i was late for the appointment in the morning... cab fare-- $15!! (somebody hang me pls...) *faint*

I think i hvnt get used to the place yet. Cos i usually get out of the house 1/2hr early for any "appointments" with frens. Then now... i think i'll hv to leave an hr early liao! It's so far frm town! NO direct bus oso. Sian. ON my way back.. almost wanted to alight at bishan but then Tk GOd nvr... and it was a SUPER long ride back to woodlands frm Orchard! Tks junkiat for his Gameboy... (my best fren).. keeping my company... Wahahas... ANd then... I WAS LOST. i duno how to go back.. sian... pacing up and down and around the mrt trying to figure which way did i came frm the previous time i walked to the MRT. I asked God for a sign... and indeed... i SAW SOMETHING.. BASAR MALAM!!! yah.. how can i forgot... i remembered i saw pasar malam when i walked to the mrt the previous time. so i followed the trail back. Hallelujah. kekeke..

I opened the door.. LO n BEHOLD... there was FOOD! i nvr had tis feeling long long long time already cos my mum dun cook since i was sec 1. Felt so touched and i finished the whole plate of fried rice even though i was SUPER full. Din know my dad could cook so well.

THERE'S SO MANY PPL I WANA MEET BUT I JUZ COULDNT FIND THE TIME!! arghh.... guys ar... y all ur timings so "zun" one? when i free nobody ask me out then when 1 start to ask then suddenly all ask... *faint* SOrry to those guys who hv to change the meeting timings bcos of me... SORRY.. really.. but i really love to meet u all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home