Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I hate it

I hate myself for being poor.
Cos i feel helpless when i'm tt.
MOre than tt, i hate to see ppl i love suffer.
My parents are working so hard yet i cant help them.

Fridge abt to gave way... no $$ to replace
MAin Metal door frame spoil... no $$ to replace
TV spoil... no $$ to replace
Bills stacking... no $$ to pay

All these arent even for myself... $$$. HOw!! I need to prosper!
I NEED $$$!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home