Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, July 08, 2005

MC day 5

Eh.. First half of the day.... NOTHING! YUp, nothing... cos... I WAS SLEEPING! *snores* playing abit of FFT on the gameboy.

Then met up Irene and gang for gathering. I think it's the biggest turnout for tt grp for tt time cos usually if i mean "irene n gang" means juz ME, IRENE, VANESSA. Then juz a few yrs back Faith was in the grp. Then a few mths back they all started to get attached. Then the grp size juz doubles... wahahas... Oni i nvr contribute. NVm... They eat "Zi Cha" while i juz eat my "hor fan" cos i cant chew on rice.. if not, those little rice will get stucked in the operated gum. Funny.. i tot irene hate to eat "zha cai fan"(mixed rice).. isit "zi cha" juz the same? Wahahas.. Faith see me very up... tot i had TONS of jokes to share... i shared a few then all of them started laughing.. Wahahas... I like to see n make ppl laugh! Anyway, those r juz some of my ironic stories which i tot r quite funny n made a joke out of it. Yup, i cant stopped laughing myself too cos i tot i was dumb n stupid when i tot of wat had happen to me.

Then went to this cafe.. called "oasis boardgames" ( i think...) not bad.. ALot of board games to play but we duno how to... so end up playing UNO instead.

Then rush to prayer meeting.. then STOMACHACHE!! arghh.. till i cant tahan.Been having STOMACHACHE for the past few days. Had to take cab home BUT I DUN HV A SINGLE CENT LEFT... Prayed for miracle. IT CAME! i went to the ATM n saw... MONEY (er.. not lying ard there la but there's money in my acc!) Cos Pay came even though it was juz the 9th of the month (pay usually came on the 10th) So went home to my mum's place. *faint* cab fare close to $20! TOt i can sleep early but she kept toking to me... Wahahas.. i'm always the listener to her complains.

Gum still swollen. Sian.. duno y this time rd the wound took so much time to recover...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home