Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Dota Craze...

I think if i were to save up al the $$ i spent on LAN playing Dota, i can get myself 2 original software! but it's diff feeling playing alone at home and with friends in LAN shops together. I need Discipline. Taiwan trip coming up.. Need to save up..

ERT (Engineer Recce Training) course ends yesterday. SAD!! Such a slack course.. Simply love it very much.. It was like booking out almost EVERYDAY! The Warrant Officer there was so farnie! He tok n tok.. well, it's still ok if anybody loves to tok BUT... HE TOK CRAPS N RUBBISH! BUt 1 thing i admore him... Somtimes even when he cant pronounce a word properly, he still try to speak it up. TT's very bold!
FOr example: "june" when he actually mean "zone"
"well dog" when he means "wild dogs" i remember tt was when he gave safety briefing before we had our overnight Summary Exercise on thurs. "Becareful of well dogs ar.. got alot of well dogs ard..." (i was huh? well dogs? until sasikumar told me it's WILD dogs) -_-'''
When we went back to Mandai in fri, all of us seems so..... SAD... YAh.. tt's how i feel.

SIMPLY dun like to stay in camp.. arghh.. Saw the timer on my blog.. 211 more days... i think when i came back after the 2 oversea excercises, i can see 100?? (getting nearer to see my pink I/C) I MISS U MS.PINK I/C!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home