Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Slacking

I simply LOVE to slag...
Been sitting in front of the monitor for hrs... since i woke up at 10?
Listening to music, not rushing anywhere...
Think i'm so used to not watching TV when it broke down at my mum's place.
So even though i hv a abit spoil TV here at my dad's place.. I DUN feel like watching...

My youngest sister...
She simply LOve to SLEEP..
Been SLEEPING since yesterday 10pm til NOW! LOOK AT THE TIME!!!
All the while she was "ACCOMPANYING" me in the room..
How thoughtful. -_-'''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home