Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday

Hmm.. FINALLY met up with my ex no.8 lover--Lt Goh.. OPs.. PAi SHen now cos he ORDed liao. *sian* pang seh me. Wahahas... watched INITIAL D. Cool show. LOve it.

Then met up with my JC frens.. walk n tok n do some cathing up cos LeeChin came back frm Australia! Cool.

Then go celebrate ANNIE's bday...

STOMACHACHE... on off.. Arghh..... Wat happen? feeling sick even while playing for CG. But Tk GOd for HIs grace. Managed to "thong" thru.

By then too late to go Lt Rean's Bday celebration at Pasir Ris Chalet. Late liao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home