Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Torturous day? Back hurts!

Woke up at abt 9.45am thinkin i might be able to catch the 10.30 bus. Yea... i tot... COs when i woke up... THERE WAS breakfast.. BeeHoon soup. YA.. my father cooked de. so by the time i burch n change n "forced" to eat the breakfast, it was already 10.30. FORGET IT sure late for the church bus. BUt then again, i was touched cos i nvr had someone prepared breakfasr for me for dinosaur yrs! maybe next time i needa wake up even earlier.

Before i book in, Jillian suggest we go for massage.. i tot it was a great idea cos i tot i wanted to "shuang" abit b4 i go for "xiong" overseas training. Then we went.. Despite the on off STOMACHACHE.

We did Foot Reflexology. If u guys doubt the effectiveness of the skill whereby a certain part of the foot represents a certain part of the body, i can safely tell u... U CAN TRUST IT!! Cos there was this part of my left foot tt i felt tremondous pain when the guy massaged it. i asked wat tt part means.. he said:"your stomach n intestines" WHOa.... so accurate. after bearing the tremondous pain on the left foot.. i had to bear another 15 mins of the same part on the RIGHT side!~! i almost wanted to shout:"MAMA!!! SAVE ME!!"*faint* Then maybe cos he kept "stimulating" my stomach n intestines frm my foot, i feel like FARTING. but of cos i control la.. if not they tot another gas leak frm somewhere... whahahas...

After tt, it was 30mins of back massage. I tot i was in heaven when he massaged my neck area. Wow~~ *shuang* But the slowly he moved to my back. ARGHHHH.... it was painful sia! he used his elbow! to apply pressures but instead of *shuang* i feel *san*(scattered) arghh... MAybe i duno how to receive la.. Then oso i control frm shouting if not lidat not MAN... muz *ren!!* out in the shop somemore.. so malu if i shout. Throughout 25mins.. i was there counting down... face contorted at diff angles (the masager din see cos i was lying down on the special massage chair cant see face de) due to pain.

$28!! was wat i paid for.. somehing i tot can buy me "shuang"ness but brought me misery n painfulness instead. Waste $$. Dun think i ever wana go massge center again. BUt if i ever hv to go, i'll make sure tt day i wasnt feeling any discomfort anywhere in my body. If not, i'll feel TREMENDOUS pain again if the massager massaged the part w/c represents the area tt i'm having discomfort in. *sian* THink i can juz look for my BELOVED LOVER NO.6. a.k.a Dua Neh NEh, a.k.a Horny horny 3some. HE'S a very good massager... *shuang*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home