Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Monday, August 29, 2005

3rd Day in Taiwan

We still got nothing much to do...
Basically sleep n eat n grow FAT!!!

As i said, the camp's here is very small. I think the whole camp is almost the size of Yishun Swimming Complex only. Easily assessible to all places.. Unlike Thailand where we had to walk very far to get from 1 place to another...

Weather's so hot n humid here... few mins after we shower, we'll sweat again... and we swaet alot! Then i was wondering y do we hv to go thru all the trouble to shower since we'll get sweaty n sticky again? Might as well dun shower~~ *lol*

There's this convenient shop juz outside the camp w/c sells cook food and some stations for ppl to use internet.. Before i visited there.. they sound as if the whole place damn cool but then in the end when i went, It's so run down!~ *faint* Show pics next time~~

Eh.. Using computer here oso got no privacy.. Wateva we do here, someone is standing behind looking... Cos they're oso queueing to use the computer... *sian*

I wana GO OUT!!! HELP!!! ANd we still hv so many days to go... Haiz... If i've known that we'll hv so much time, i wuld've brought a book or something lidat to read~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home