Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Friday, August 26, 2005

BOring~~

Yah.. Tt's the title... Think i hv to apologise for almost no updates on my blog..
COs.. NOthing interesting is happening to me now~~ JUz cruising thru... Aimlessly waiting for my pink I/C...

Oh.. Maybe i can mention abt a gal my aunt try to intro to me? lolx. It juz feels like match-making.. Hmm... Think my aunt "kanjiong" for me. lolx.
She like,"Ah liang ah... i got a gal wana intro to u lei.. Very sweet looking, very obedient, can do house chores, can cook..."

(hello.. i not looking for mother... wahahas)
Shyly, after 1 mth i got her contact, i sms her... seen her in friendster... The next moment.

SMS frm my aunt,"Ah liang.. so u kept contact with her liao ar?? whaha ok.. u 2 continue to keep in contact k? Her father allow u guys to sms n be frens lei... btw, do u know when's her bday? it's DDMMYY ok? remember hor~~" *faint*

(wahahas... It definitely sounds like MATCH-MAKING.. AUNTIE... "bo yao hai wo ar~~" i do appreciate her but wat did she actually tell them? Wat am i supposed to do? Well, i dun mind making more new frens... but... er... feels WEIRD!)

2 Comments:

  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger CyN said...

    wwwwwoooo. I'll soon have an ah ma!!

     
  • At 10:43 AM , Blogger Kain said...

    Haha... finally my godbro is about to 'huan su' le... No more being a monk for u... Hurray to u!! Whahaha....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home