Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

4th Day in Taiwan (Khao Hsiung)

The weather here turning cooler... Cos... TYPHOON coming~!! Yipee... Whole life nvr see typhoon before... Nah.. actually wun get to se la... Heard that there'll be 2 coming... they had given some warning already but it'll only affect the northern area and we're in the south... So by tml i heard there'll will be HEAVY rain everywhere... cool... Better rain more... so hot~~ ARghhh
Never am i so clean before(and sticky at the same time)~~ I showered at least 3 times now! In the morning, afternoon n night before i sleep.

Someone tampered with the KTV machine i think... It's now FREE!! YIPEE~~ Sing till "sao siah".

Ppl in the camp are all panicky abt the in-coming typhoon. Stocking up biscuits in case we were made to stay indoor.

Still Slacking... Duno wat to do..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home