Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

5th day in Taiwan

Did i ever mention i was in Heng Chun Camp?

Weather's getting cooler n colder... Wind is getting stronger...Cool. Wahahas..
I'm oso transforming to become a "lam nuah" fella...
Sleepy oso due to the shiok weather.. Tis is the kinda weather i wuld enjoy if i were to go outfield.. haha.
And i'm back to showering oni once per day cos we wun get to sweat tt much liao...

We had to taped up all the window panels in camp so in case if the wind too strong n broke the panels, it wun fly off everywhere in pieces.. Realised there actually was an earlier attack of a typhoon in july and it caused some landslides, wrecked some roads and caused massive flood.. then the army personnels were actaully dispatched to the affected places to help the villagers instead of doing missions. (how "shun bian" FREE LABOUR... Hmmm... not so fun.)

Choy hung his underwear to dry the night before and the moment he woke up, Guess wat was left? The hanger... I think his unserwear blown to taipei already. LOLX...

Actually wanted to shit.. But i paid for this session liao.. still hv 18 mins left.. Arghhh.. tt means i hv to bear with the shit b4 i can let go for at least 18mins.. Arghh... Help.

I think i spent most of my money on food n internet access.. Broke... Cookhouse food sucks..
Off to shit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home