Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, September 01, 2005

6th day in Taiwan

And i almost flipped when i realised i've spent almost $40(sing) on food and internet. *faint* I havent even go out of camp! Arghhh....

There's a planned nights out tomorrow and i really hope we can go before we go outfield.

Info on Typhoon Talim i got frm net,"TAIPEI (AFP) - Two people were killed and 39 injured, at least three seriously, as Typhoon Talim pounded Taiwan with strong winds and heavy rains, forcing offices, schools and financial markets to close.
Winds uprooted billboards and trees across the island, all domestic flights were canceled and many trains and international air services were delayed. An air raid drill slated for Friday in Taipei was postponed until next week."
[news frm yahoo] 40,000 households blackout last night even though Talim hvnt even reached the shore...

Hmm.. But wat we experience here is juz very strong winds and on n off rains.. Tt's all!! Quite disappointing for a 1st hand experience of a real typhoon. Because the typhoon was travelling up north-west while we're in the southern part of taiwan so wun affect much. I was expecting some uprooted tress, flying zinc plates, massive flood, FLYING COW... but no... juz strong wind. (Hmmm... but taking into consideration tt while even at the south we can experience such strong winds, it must be much much worse in the North..)

It started to subside tis morning when i woke up. Feeling warm again. There was actually a blackout last night but i was too sound asleep to notice. My frens woke up cos there was no fan.

Heavy rain reduced to a drizzle. I expect that outfield is inevitable since now it's subsiding. arghh~~~ (hoping for another one to come? Wahahasss) At least keep the weather cool pls?? *fingers crossed*

Already feeling like a reporter.. Wahahs.. better stop.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM , Blogger Kain said...

    Saw u leave a msg in my blog.. juz add ba n think I dun nid to tell u my blog address ba? ^_^

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home