Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bearing the Pain...

So it continues to the next day. We were separated frm the exercise troops to some place where the Umpires had to submit their Umpire Guns for uploading of events that happened to the troops thereafter we went to a small village.

At the place, i was walking towards the huts to buy some water when i saw a "ah ma" lying on the floor with alot of blood... *faint* no wonder we saw the medic ran so fast to grab his equipments then back to the huts. He's trying to save her life! Heroic Act! The poor "ah ma" was actually committing suicide.. Duno for wat reasons but i tot it was quite pitiful. I told sasikumar wat i saw then was shocked by his reactions.
Sasi,"Pls la.. Why choose such a painful death? Slashing knife on the wrist very pain lei.. There's so many natural forms of suicide areas here wat..."
(huh? wat u mean by natural forms of suicide area?)
"There... Those MOUNTAINS lo... Just climb up then jump down can already wat.... Hehehe...."
(walao.. Why u so bad one?)
"HHmm... But i think by climbing up the mountains halfway she die liao.. LOLX...."
Tks eh....

Then juz before i was attached to the team for mission 2, my stomach hurts... BIG TIME! Dun feel like shiting but juz immense pain.
Buck,"Isit like menstrual cramps?" NOOOO... Tks ar~~
Duno wat caused it.. I was made to sit on the jeep with the scouts as they'll be inserted to their objective by jeep.. (my 1st time on a jeep!) My stomach hurts so much that NOW i feel like shitting.. So i was praying.. God.. make them reach the objective faster so i can do my business but then i realised frm the map, it's another 30more mins to the objective!! Argh... bear urine i can (i tried bearing for 3hrs before.. hello... not for fun k? of cos got reason la!) but SHIT? NOOO... Then God did a miracle.. They realised they forgot to bring Andrew along (he's supposed to be in the team but was left behind) Then i begged Shannon to let me go shit
Shannon,"Can later anot? Bring andrew very fast one le.."
(no... cant take it liao.. Juz let me down while u try to reverse the jeep) [cos they went to a wrong track]
Yippee... "si fok sai".. Done in 1 min then went to look for them
Shannon(they juz rested for awhile after reversing the jeep),"Hey... tot u wana shit? Forgot to bring toilet paper ar?"
(no la.. I'm done liao...)
Shannon,"Huh?? So fast ? u shit like u dig nose lidat lei.. So fast!"
(ya.. try bearing it for almost 15-20mins. Pressure builds up sure come out fast wat...) lolx

While on the way up to the mountain tracks to our postion, the jeep moved past thru a protruding branch then it creates a huge spring effect..
Shannon,"Becareful a........."
Before i can even react, *SPIAK* I was stunned.. Half my face feeling Hot. Buzzing in my ear, numbness on my left arm. Yes... I WAS SMACKED in the left side of the body by the branch!! *cry* Why???? So unfortunate.
It was a hard impact! Now got scratch marks on my left side of my face. Left arm bruised.

I think i came Taiwan juz to get injured.. Even worse... at the top of the mountain, I had Diarrhoea! Ate some painkillers originally meant for my knees hoping it can help my diarrhoea then wen to sleep..
Tk God.. It works... no more pain in the morning. PTL. lolx.

So this was for mission 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home