Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Finally Outfield is Over!

Yes! Finally it's over and i can count down to the days to my R and R but ironically i SPRAINED my ankle. ='(
4 days of toil.. actually it's better than nothing to do in camp.

I was delighted to be attached to Shannon as their team commander cos at least i know all the ppl in the grp then can interact so that outfield wouldnt be so boring..And i regretted noy bringing my digital camera out! Arghh... The scenery outside was so so great.. so nice... Esp when we went to the top of a "mountain"( we call it knoll). The highest i ever climbed was 490m above sea level.. (xiong) It was a gruelling 6hrs butt firming exercise... We walked for 6 hrs (oso resting alot) juz to reach to the top.. juz barely 4km route but it's going uphill and it's steep + our heavy fieldpacks.. tt's why took us so so long...

Thankfully the officers gave us advice not to bring so much outfield.. Cos we were initially told tt we will not be resupplied so we had to bring all the stuffs we ever need for this 4 days outfield. I initially brought 1 pair of uniform, 3 days of cambat rations, 7litres of water... i only managed to lift it up and walked a few metres before i couldnt take it.
Lt Khoo,"Whoa... u guys siao ar~~ U nvr come Taiwan before, nvr climb the mountain before, u sure u wana bring so much? F***ing shag one lei..."
So after much tot and several trips back to bunk to remove my stuffs before going outfield, i oni brought 5.5litres of water, 1 day combat ration and lotsa money... (praying that ninja vans will miraculously appear whenever i feel hungry..)

2nd day into the misson, Shannon set the GPS in such a way that by following the arrow on the screen, it will take us to the destination we wana go.. Cool sia... Fasinated by it, walk n walk n faster n faster cos the incredible stuff can actually calculate the speed we're moving (amazing)... Staring at the screen, then *CRACK*... IMMEDIATELY Blood gushed to my brains, tears welling up in my eyes... I SPRAINED MY ANKLE!!! *faint* imagine twisting my ankle in such awkward postion + the almost 10kg load on tt poor ankle. Arghhh... PAIN!!! but then as a Garang soldier, as the team UMPIRE, i bravely say.. It's ok... *qua qua* calmly pass the GPS back to Shannon n limped slowly n quietly cos i'm bearing the pain...
I end up walking with the sprained ankle for the rest of the 2 missions cos there were not enuff Umpire to replace me so tt means i cant fall out. Tk God all his missions were surveilance..

This was for 1st mission

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home