Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Insensitive!!

I think it's time for me to say something here...

Read a fren's blog... Tot he was too INSENSITIVE to say and declare to the whole world that the who ever guy in SUPERSTAR is a blind man.. (though i dun watch it at all) Even hv the cheek to say "well, he duno me wat so i can say wateva i wan". Yah.. so wat if he's blind? Cant a blind man hv dreams and visions?
"I wana see how the blind man lose... "(exact words... cant u juz say his name?)
"Yah le.. i'm lidat so wat... if dun like, dun be my fren lo." (exact words)
I put that into test-to see if u can stand it if people start calling u names which they think you are. So i started calling u names which i tot suits u (cos u even said it urself.... u admit it wat.. so i continue to call lo.. End up u get hurt? Hahaa.. then dun Say such things la!) I know i'm risking the friendship here but i wan u to feel how it's like to be called names.. (u know i dun do tt, tt explains y u feel hurt and surprised to get it frm me)

Yah.. U say reality... Then he's the one that stands out to SHAME the whole world and to be an ambassador to the rest of the "handicapped" people that they oso can hv dreams and they CAN fulfil it if they want to. Handicapped does not equals USELESS!! Why people cant be more accepting? U think u're perfect? If i can be the one to stand up for u, y cant u be the one to stand up for others? So wat if it's not ur fren? Watch ur words!

U say will he make it big elsewhere? i SAY YES!! NOTHING is IMMPOSSIBLE... People will support good music and if he sings well, WHY NOT?
for example: Ou De Yang.. He sings well but hv we ever seen his looks? NO!
Is he very successful? YES! (so why not the superstar guy?)
Zhou Hui when she first lauch her 1st album, it's oni cartoons... did she make it? YES!!
So i believe people will SUPPORT good music.

"DO TO OTHERS WHAT U WANT OTHERS TO DO TO U". This is a bible verse i always hold on to and i strongly believe in it. The world is round. So if u dun like people to tok bad abt u, DUN TOK ABT OTHER PPL!

I was DELIGHTED when they announced that HE WON...

I find that u're not forgiving... U dun give ppl a chance.
People doing the 4sir Atec did their best and i think they deserve their recon status. STOP COMPLAINING! Wat if u're the one who's being assessed? Dun u wan them to give u a chance oso?

THINK ABT IT.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM , Blogger Air said...

    im jus having my own comments..abt the ATEC..and in the assessment i didnt purposely wrote anything to fail them although i said i think they should..but in the end i wrote a fair share of good things for them too...did u noe abt it? no...then? Im the type tat always complain..u noe it..if u think im rude to comment in my blog...then i think its ruder to copy and paste it onto ur blog and comment...afterall its my blog..where i share my most intimate tots..since i cant complain verbally anymore cos i knew u didnt like it couldnt i jus post it on my blog???
    SPARE A TOt...i tot abt it..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home