Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Jarenis? A boss?

HOw "Sua Ku.." (I mean it's so long liao but now then i know~)
I juz realised she's a Boss of Folk's Leaf. Happen to read her blog and found her website while browsing in frienster. GOt interviews then oso published in the newspapers... Whoa~~ I think the ever only article in the newspaper abt me can only be found in the obituary section in the next few decades! (*choy~~ Wahahas)
Wow... She's Power sia... Same age nia so successful. Hey.. Wana employ me as ur salesman? Lolx. Or manager? Wahahas...

When's my turn to earn BIG BUCKS man?

All the best Jarenis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home