Juz Me~!

I'm A SUPER LOH SOH GUY~! I think i'm a Sanguine(high "I" person in the D.I.S.C personality test), hv extremes in mood(mood swings? i duno)... Nvm... BUt i chose to remain happy... ANyway, Life still goes on. So, might as well live it happy. N btw.. I'm XIAO MI FENG!! (my call-sign in BRC)

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Overseas AGAIN?

I used to want to fly.. COs i tot it's really cool to take aeroplane. But now, i'm "desensitised". Took too many flights for this year. Scared liao.

Feb- Thailand (BRCC)
Jul- Thailand (Ex. Rolling Thunder)
Aug- Taiwan (Attached Atec Umpire)
Sep- Thailand (Ex. Daring Cobra)

Haha.. Alot of people dun understand. Hello? GO there for training lei not shopping. (though it's free~ Haha) They tot go overseas for army training is fun. I say IT'S NOT!! The mountains super high there.. Climb can die~ (though it's an experience)
In Singapore training, though we train hard, at least during weekends we can go out and meet frens. But over there, after missions, we return to camp. Cut off contact with the rest of the world. No form of entertainment. BORING!

Today went back camp to send out kit bags.. Arghh such a drag.. I'm the PACKET I/C again! SO many responsibilities.. So MAfan! Count strength again n again.. And i cant imagine going back to thailand for missions again. The 2 previous trips are as attached troops so not so xiong but now... IT'S OUR OWN MISSIONS!

Think i better get some sleep now cos only slept for 3hrs. Yesterday went ZOuk with Shannon. *Seh~~ He dragged me along cos he say it's closing for renovation (eh.. Like got my prob) Then he dun drink cos he had to drive so i end up drinking his share.. 5 glasses housepours! *Seh~~ But then surprisingly i was drunk. Wahahas..

Saw quite a few frens there... All took awhile to recognise me. (How come ar? MOre "lang gah" isit? lolx)
Jian Wei, Kai YUan and my cousin.
Think my cousin was drunk when he saw me cos he say,"How are u?"
"Yah.. doing fine but wanted so much to ORD. HAha"
"Haha.. Did u drink?"
"Yah..."
"Jia You lei..."
"Huh? Jia YOu for wat?"
"Drink more!!"
-_-'''
"Guys shld drink more!!"
Gave him the up 1side eyebrow look.

Where got cousin encourage to drink more de? ANd i noticed his GF not with him.. Hmmm... NAUGHTY! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home